Welcome to the official website of The Horse Fund ("THF").
The term 'The Horse Fund' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 233 W. Broadway, Suite 701, Louisville, Kentucky 40202. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
2. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
3. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
4. This website may contain material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
5. All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
6. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
7. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse said website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked to website(s).
8. You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without the prior written consent of the The Horse Fund.
9. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use is subject to the laws of the United States.
The Horse Fund have created this privacy statement to spell out our firm commitment to individual privacy.
The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices.
The Horse Fund respect the privacy of its visitors. You are not required to provide any personal information to visit our website. Site visitors can voluntarily provide personal information to sign up for Action Alerts, e-mail updates, or other notifications regarding the site. If you do so, we will use the information you provide to send you periodic e-mails.
When you sign up to receive our e-mail notifications, The Horse Fund will never sell, lease or otherwise share your name, e-mail or mailing address, or other personally identifiable information to any outside unaffiliated individual, business, organization or concern.
The Horse Fund use IP addresses to help diagnose problems with our servers and to administer our website. IP addresses are not linked to anything personally identifiable.
Our website may contain links to other websites, including sponsors, and profit and not-for-profit websites. The Horse Fund are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites, and encourages you to independently review the website privacy policies of such entities.
The Horse Fund website at www.horsefund.org ("our website") may contain copyrighted material, the use of which has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owners.
We believe that this not-for-profit use on our website constitutes fair use of the copyrighted material as provided by Section 107 of the U.S. Copyright Law.
In addition, images have been collected from various sources in the public domain for use on our website that we believe to be free for non-commercial purposes.
If you have any questions, please email us with a link to the page in question and how we may assist.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. This information is provided by The Horse Fund, and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of The Horse Fund. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, The Horse Fund takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
If you have any questions regarding the contents of this page, please feel free to contact us. Thank you.
The Horse Fund are firmly committed to fulfilling our Mission through peaceful and lawful means.
We will therefore neither knowingly nor willingly participate in, condone, incite or promote others to participate in any unlawful or non peaceful activities.
Nor will we harass, encourage others to harass, or support those who seek to harass any individual or legal entity, as defined by the laws of the United States of America.
The Horse Fund have adhered to this policy from the first day of operation, and pledge to continue to do so.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at any time.